Fultu Masti as I turn thirty ;)

Posted by Unknown Labels: , , , ,









A small story long time ago, 
I was born on 29 Jan 1984.

One of the best things about getting older, I’ve found, is that you start to know, really know what you want. For dinner, as a career, in love — everything. 

The fog of indecision that surrounded your 20s slowly melts away as you not only give less damn too, but give more damn to less things.

It’s a streamlining of sorts; you reassess where you’re focusing your energy, what you’re spending time on, and who’s getting the majority of your attention.


You stop going to events you don’t care about, and even some that you do.


You use less (but more thoughtful) words.


You pick battles more carefully.


You love fewer, but harder.


Life gets curated.


To celebrate the arrival of my next decade, my gift to myself is to enjoy this process.


To not fight it. To embrace it. Even love it.


To be more open at the top of the funnel, but also more selective about what makes it to the bottom.


To stop giving time and energy to people and projects that don’t give back equally.


To let things go. To keep perspective.


To make more time for learning, doing and creating.


To build a world around me that I’m proud to be the center of…


One that, hopefully, touches and inspires many others too.


Here’s to an awesomely curated life. Cheers!!! ;)








1 comments:

  1. jazz

    beautiful words...lovely click of pics..sweet memories of 30s..:)

Post a Comment